Definición de turmeric en inglés:
- American mustard, as applied to hot dogs, is generally very mild and coloured bright yellow with turmeric.
- A member of the ginger family, turmeric treats mild osteoarthritis pain and inflammation.
- White curries obtain their milky yellow color from turmeric powder and are mild and lightly spiced.
- Curcuma longa, family Zingiberaceae
- The major herbs grown for use by the ministry this season include oregano, calendula, Japanese mint, German chamomile, aloe vera, eucalyptus, banana leaves and turmeric.
- The colors were made naturally from plants such as pandanus and turmeric.
- The new crop of turmeric has started arriving in the market.
Late Middle English (earlier as tarmaret): perhaps from French terre mérite and modern Latin terra merita, literally 'deserving earth', or perhaps an alteration of an oriental word.
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.