A mollusc with a long, slender, pointed spiral shell, typically brightly coloured and living in tropical seas.
- Family Turitellidae, class Gastropoda: Turitella and other genera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The dead shells of turret shell provide homes for hermit crabs, which can be extremely dense in patches.
- Fossil turret shells, fig shells, and cockles indicate that the marine waters off the coast were warm.
- Where I'm walking there aren't many shells, but there are some small turret shells, karire in Maori, zeacolpus symmetricus.
Definición de turret shell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.