Definición de turret shell en inglés:
A mollusc with a long, slender, pointed spiral shell, typically brightly coloured and living in tropical seas.
- Family Turitellidae, class Gastropoda: Turitella and other genera
- The dead shells of turret shell provide homes for hermit crabs, which can be extremely dense in patches.
- Fossil turret shells, fig shells, and cockles indicate that the marine waters off the coast were warm.
- Where I'm walking there aren't many shells, but there are some small turret shells, karire in Maori, zeacolpus symmetricus.
Definición de turret shell en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan