1A high, round, close-fitting neck on a knitted garment: [as modifier]: a cream turtleneck sweater
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is sure this is about Buffy and he nearly fell off the desk when Riley pulled a gold ring out of the zippered pocket of the turtleneck sweater he wore.
- He was wearing a black, skin-tight turtleneck tee with a cream colored scarf wrapped around his neck.
- I changed into a pair of black jeans and a white turtleneck tee shirt.
1.1A sweater with a turtleneck.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But in reality, knitwear is so much more than that - it includes a wide array of pullovers, turtlenecks and cardigans, among other items.
- Cardigans, turtlenecks, sweatshirts with hoods and tapered shirts with snap-on collars also appear in the collection.
- Classical pieces like v necked sweaters and turtlenecks are timeless.
1.2 North American term for polo neck.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The nightclub owner and his turtlenecked thugs pose a danger.
- The consistently amazing quality of the band is their ability to color experimental music and noise with more candor and emotional sophistication than most turtlenecked troubadours.
- The Mayan usually caters to these turtlenecked poseurs who don't care about quality so much as they care about seeing something 'important'.
Definición de turtleneck en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda