- A year: the summer forenoon seemed a twelvemonth longMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They allow you no room to say anything even remotely of value or interest, yet you must rack your brain for the titles of books (if any) which you read in the twelvemonth; you must struggle after what details (if any) you can recall.
- Tackle your personal twelvemonth with enthusiasm because you will have superb opportunities to make your name in the manner you choose and should also find good fortune generally spread over a wide spectrum of life including romance.
- He wrote to me a twelvemonth since, two months after his banishment, and told me that he lived in the forest nigh eleven miles east from here.
Más definiciones de twelvemonthDefinición de twelvemonth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.