verbo[no object] • informal
- Dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance: just wait till they catch their daughters twerking to this song twerk it girl, work it girlMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's not just gonna be somebody's cousin's boyfriend's sister twerking on the corner.
- But then it's back to the bars as Kendrick spits the second verse of his track while a beautifully built female twerks on the driver's side of his whip.
- The 20-year-old star shared a video of herself on Wednesday in which she twerks in a unicorn onesie.
1990s: probably an alteration of work.
Más definiciones de twerkDefinición de twerk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.