sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- A rustic style of furniture in which the natural state of the wood is retained as an aesthetic feature.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His twig furniture and other works are made with wood from the property.
- Lake Placid Lodge offers 17 guestrooms and 17 cabins, all with large stone wood-burning fireplaces and twig furniture.
- Enjoy the casually rustic look of willow twig furniture inside your house as well as out.
Más definiciones de twig furnitureDefinición de twig furniture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.