A slender evergreen trailing plant with pairs of very small trumpet-shaped pink flowers in the leaf axils, native to coniferous woodland in northern latitudes.
- Linnaea borealis, family Caprifoliaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many wildflowers in the habitat belong to the acanthus family, including branched foldwing, Carolina scalystem, Carolina wild petunia, loose-flower water willow, and swamp twinflower.
- Part way along there was an astonishing profusion of pinkish-white twinflowers alongside the trail.
- A floor of twinflowers and a maze of pathways leads to unsuspecting breathtaking areas.
Definición de twinflower en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.