Definición de twinkle-toed en inglés:
Nimble and quick on one’s feet: a twinkle-toed midfielder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But I can reveal that Souness has no interest in the twinkle-toed midfielder, who now looks set to put pen-to paper on a brand new £2 million-a-year deal with Wanderers in the next few weeks.
- If you were looking to splash out on a Hollywood celebrity to endorse your new car you could do a lot worse than the umbrella-spinning, twinkle-toed star of arguably the greatest movie musical of all time.
- A host of twinkle-toed celebrities is set to waltz, foxtrot and tango onto our screens in a revival of the popular show, Come Dancing, presented by evergreen TV personality Bruce Forsyth.
- Example sentences
- At least no-one's expressed a liking for twinkletoes yet…
- Young twinkletoes McCluskey came on for Murphy and was soon displaying his full range of talents.
- He's the twinkletoes of the Australian team so he should be able to rack the points up.
Definición de twinkle-toed en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan