- 1A person or thing that twitches.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Turns out I'm a big twitcher, too, and this may explain why the dog has stopped sleeping in our bed.
- The nail-biter, hair-twirler, foot-tapper, chain-smoker, or twitcher rarely gets past one interview.
- 2British • informal A birdwatcher whose main aim is to collect sightings of rare birds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Botanists, twitchers and wildlife-watchers in Scotland say last week's record-breaking heatwave fooled numerous species into believing winter had already passed.
- The Scilly Isles as a whole attract a great deal of unusual birds and crowds of twitchers (themselves as odd a sight as any rare bird) are not uncommon.
- Who ever heard of a twitcher leaving his mobile phone on when bird watching?
Más definiciones de twitcherDefinición de twitcher en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.