informal or dialect
Definición de twizzle en inglés:
Spin or cause to spin around.
- He thoughtfully twizzled his thinning grey beard and fell silent for a long time. A very long time.
- With all those heads twizzling by and all manner of human flotsam and jetsam floating by it is often impossible to keep your finger on the pulse of things.
- He twizzled about in his chair and fished a bulky brown envelope, waving it victoriously as he turned back around.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A twisting or spinning movement.
- The team moved into the Charleston rhythm with a midline (not touching) step sequence which was fast and and contained lots of turns and twizzles throughout.
- The reigning Four Continents champions also executed a serpentine lift followed by synchronized twizzles, two curve lifts (one in combination with a rotational lift), a spirited diagonal step sequence, and a nice rotational lift.
- The European bronze medalist impressed the crowd with innovative lifts and fast twizzles, scoring 45.90 points for their elements, improving significantly on their previous personal best of 39.60 points.
late 18th century: probably imitative, influenced by twist.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan