sustantivo[often treated as singular] British
- another term for V-sign ( sense 1). so you give them the appreciative look that their appearance is demanding, and what you get is two fingers • figurative I dearly wanted to give two fingers to it allMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Actually, it's the BBC that should have put two fingers up to the government.
- It was all meant to be two fingers in the face of the image-obsessed, profit-mad record industry.
- It would seem that any out-of-work or lowly paid driver can put two fingers up to authority with impunity.
Más definiciones de two fingersDefinición de two fingers en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.