Denoting something consisting of two matching items: a two-piece suit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our policy requires surgical team members to wear bouffant-style disposable hats and two-piece scrub suits.
- The shop, which has been tapping into a revived Western fad for eastern clothes, sells glamorous traditional two-piece salwarkameez and sarees, mostly to white York women for evening wear, as well as jewellery and other accessories.
- The bank was full of its usual wealthy clientele all of whom were, in large part, wearing fancy dresses or sharp, two-piece business suits.
A thing consisting of two matching parts, especially a suit.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bathing suits are something else as well - the extravagantly colored two-pieces are joined by straps running up both sides.
- Sequins give the two-pieces a shimmery mermaid look.
- Salvatore Ferragamo has come out with two-pieces with peek-a-boo stripes.
Palabras que riman con two-pieceanis, apiece, Berenice, caprice, cassis, cease, coulisse, crease, Dumfries, fils, fleece, geese, grease, Greece, kris, lease, Lucrece, MacNeice, Matisse, McAleese, Nice, niece, obese, peace, pelisse, police, Rees, Rhys, set piece, sublease, surcease, underlease
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: two-piece
Definición de two-piece en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda