- (Of a material or yarn) consisting of two layers or strands.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ties are two-ply cotton yarns in colors of either blue (probably indigo) or brown.
- The entire wing was fabric covered and the leading edge had two-ply cloth reinforcing.
- The collection of shirts in shades of orange now includes plains and checks, including diagonal checks and come in two-ply cotton and blends.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- 1Yarn consisting of two strands.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a small piece of two-ply cordage approximately 10 cm long.
- 2Plywood made by gluing together two layers with the grain in different directions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This two-ply composite is then machined into the six tapered triangular sections that when glued up together, form the familiar split-cane form.
Más definiciones de two-plyDefinición de two-ply en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.