- 1Given two stars in a grading system in which this denotes a low middle standard, being the next above one-star: a two-star award in the Michelin guideMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The social services department has been awarded a two-star rating in the latest round of inspections.
- Single stars were awarded to 105 restaurants this year, two-star ratings were given to 12 and just three restaurants were given three stars.
- For example, a two-star rating is ‘Disappointing’, three stars is ‘Solid and enjoyable’, and four stars is ‘Recommended’.
- 1.1Having or denoting the fourth-highest military rank, distinguished in the US armed forces by two stars on the shoulder piece of the uniform: a two-star generalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Although Thi outranked Tho, a two-star general, Tho made the final decisions in military situations, and Thi obeyed Tho in family matters.
- Cambodian military police have arrested a two-star general on charge of illegally mobilizing an armed group, a senior military court official said Thursday.
- His high school football coach, the son of a two-star general, urged Colonel Weiss to join the Air Force.
Más definiciones de two-starDefinición de two-star en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.