Definición de two-time en inglés:
verbo[with object] informal
Deceive or be unfaithful to (a lover or spouse): he was two-timing a fiancée back in England (as adjective two-timing) the mistress of the two-timing soccer boss
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is true that Bridget Jones is particularly neurotic in her quest to snare a partner, but at least she ditches the rat who two-times her, showing that she does have some sense of self-esteem.
- He could be in hot water with his missus over published reports that he two-timed her with a porn star at a wild bachelor party.
- She used to go out with him before he two-timed her.
- Example sentences
- So Francis and I had this long discussion about him being jealous and me being a player and a two-timer…
- If there's one thing that two-timers are often skilled at, it's two-timing.
- I would never have the audacity to fall for such a slimy two-timer!
Definición de two-time en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan