Definición de type en inglés:
- Rates for at least six common types of cancer, country by country, correlate with the consumption of animal source food.
- Nutritionists and fitness gurus have created an entire lexicon based on fruits to describe common body types.
- Classed as a primitive breed, they bear little resemblance to more common types of sheep with thick white fleeces.
- A strong silent type would fit the bill as this character is on stage throughout the first half but doesn't say a word.
- But Spock is the reason I go for the strong silent unemotional type.
- For years he was the epitome of the strong, silent type, a defensive cyborg who could count on one hand the mistakes he made in his entire career.
- Ellie was attractive though not my type but I have to admit there was some sort of attraction.
- "So she doesn't think Im her type, huh?" Luke grunted as he hoisted his body up once more.
- Are you keen on a guy but think that you're not his type?
- The final paragraph of the letter, printed in bold type, made it very clear what would happen if they didn't accept.
- Loci of noncoding markers that have possible codominant alleles are in boldface italic type.
- As if to emphasise the point, the report prints the comment in bold type.
- As with the Bixler pieces, printer's type was used to impress an inscription around the rim.
- The inscriptions were created by pressing printer's type into the clay before it hardened.
- The concepts [dog], [cat], [horse], as well as [animal], occupy the abstract domain of types.
- These were carried out for the annotation of anaphor types and their antecedents, and for the segmentation of the dialogues into dialogue acts.
- There we list the five basic clause types, and give an example of each.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- She answered; twirling around in her computer chair and typing in a few things I didn't care much about.
- Then he spent ten minutes standing behind the counter typing away on his computer like a courtroom stenographer on methamphetamines.
- He hunched over his computer screen and kept typing in commands.
- This method typically requires electromorph typing of a large number of loci from hundreds of individuals.
- All isolates were subjected to molecular typing by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis.
late 15th century (in the sense 'symbol, emblem'): from French, or from Latin typus, from Greek tupos 'impression, figure, type', from tuptein 'to strike'. The use in printing dates from the early 18th century; the general sense 'category with common characteristics' arose in the mid 19th century.
- Printing Composed and ready for printing.Example sentences
- At this point in history, it was the often uneducated printer who would decide which words were set in type and which were not, since he could be prosecuted by the authorities.
- No printer would risk his skin by setting the words in type.
- He unfortunately died in February 1897 and it soon transpired that the manuscript was not in the hands of the Club and so nothing could be set in type.
- Example sentences
- The point of departure are databases of the profiles of typal positions included in the Registry of Typal Positions, and of personal profiles defined by means of Individual Potential Analysis.
- There are class diagrams connected to typal tasks and containing relations between objects, description of objects and their attributes.