verbo (typesets, typesetting; past and past participle typeset)[with object]
Arrange the type or process the data for (text that is to be printed): the magazine is now typeset in Carlisle [as adjective]: professional-looking typeset material
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although most of the text is typeset, there are many passages that are hand-written, and there are also proof-reading corrections hand-printed within the textual passages.
- Daniel also typesets the newsletter put out on a fort-nightly basis by the local boy scouts organisation.
- She could have typeset their pretty record of the expedition, ridden bareback on the ponies with her sweeping hair, floored him in their singing contest, sewn ration bags, repaired worn socks.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We lived on a little fruit farm one mile from the printery at which the typesetting and press work were done.
- For decades the small but powerful unions of printers and pressmen had won rich contract settlements as well as expensive press manning clauses and lifetime job guarantees for the compositors displaced by computerized typesetting.
- There's a craftsmanship in the typesetting and typeface choices of this seminal work that really strikes the viewer, without them truly understanding ‘what’ it is that's affecting them.
Definición de typeset en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda