Definición de ubiquitarian en inglés:
A person, typically a Lutheran, who believes that Christ is present everywhere at all times.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The adherents of this doctrine were called Ubiquists, or Ubiquitarians.
- People call this very warlike tribe the Ubiquitarians, who think it a disgrace to expire in bed, but right splendid to die in arms.
- Ubiquitarians maintain the highest standards of personal and collective achievement.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To my knowledge, Lutheranism is the only theological tradition committed to ubiquitarianism.
- The ubiquitarianism of his opponents especially concerned him, as it required a departure from Chalcedonian orthodoxy on the person of Christ and a minimization of the ministry of Christ's Spirit.
- Knox did not object to the doctrines of the Articles, but to the rubric on kneeling in the Eucharistic service of the Liturgy, and his opposition led to the ‘Declaration on Kneeling,’ which is a strong protest against ubiquitarianism and any idolatrous veneration of the sacramental elements.
Palabras que riman con ubiquitarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda