Definición de ubiquitarian en inglés:
A person, typically a Lutheran, who believes that Christ is present everywhere at all times.
- The adherents of this doctrine were called Ubiquists, or Ubiquitarians.
- People call this very warlike tribe the Ubiquitarians, who think it a disgrace to expire in bed, but right splendid to die in arms.
- Ubiquitarians maintain the highest standards of personal and collective achievement.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Example sentences
- To my knowledge, Lutheranism is the only theological tradition committed to ubiquitarianism.
- The ubiquitarianism of his opponents especially concerned him, as it required a departure from Chalcedonian orthodoxy on the person of Christ and a minimization of the ministry of Christ's Spirit.
- Knox did not object to the doctrines of the Articles, but to the rubric on kneeling in the Eucharistic service of the Liturgy, and his opposition led to the ‘Declaration on Kneeling,’ which is a strong protest against ubiquitarianism and any idolatrous veneration of the sacramental elements.
Words that rhyme with ubiquitarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia