sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A compound found in living cells which plays a role in the degradation of defective and superfluous proteins. It is a single-chain polypeptide.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This suggests that independent protein degradation pathways for ubiquitin, as well as for the proteasome complex, may exist in strawberry fruit.
- The protein is linked to a second protein, ubiquitin, when the cell detects that DNA damage has occurred.
- Ubp3 is a deubiquitination enzyme and a member of a large family of cysteine proteases that cleave ubiquitin moieties from protein substrates.
Más definiciones de ubiquitinDefinición de ubiquitin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.