- An extremist: ultras in the animal rights movementMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Maybe there will be some attempted ideological putsch of Blairite ultras to come.
- Today, Eureka has been taken over as much by those wishing Australia to declare itself a republic as by hard core left-wing unions and right-wing Nationalist ultras.
- Bush advisers are quick to point out that the President is focusing on far more than GOP ultras.
early 19th century: an independent usage of ultra-, originally as an abbreviation of French ultra-royaliste.
Más definiciones de ultraDefinición de ultra en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.