- A radio frequency in the range 300 to 3,000 MHz.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The VRC - 103 will be used as an aviation battalion flight operations radio, operating in multiple band frequencies in high frequency and ultra-high frequency bands.
- Today's business radios use either very high frequency or ultra-high frequency bands.
- TVS was awarded a permanent ultra-high frequency 31 television broadcasting licence by the Australian Broadcasting Authority last month, even though TVS said it needs at least eight months to be ready to begin transmission.
Más definiciones de ultra-high frequencyDefinición de ultra-high frequency en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.