A holder of extreme opinions.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hot heads and ultraists often have a propensity to think narrow because they are unable to accommodate conflicting views.
- Most radical of all were the ultraists like John Brown, who were prepared to wage armed conflict to achieve their objectives.
- It should be noted here that the ultraist movement, initiated in Madrid in 1918 by Guillermo de Torre and Cansinos Assens, stressed the importance of new and unusual metaphors - the typical ultraist poem consisted of nothing else.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Spain this poetic school was called ‘ultraism’ in recognition of its overseas origin and also of its ultimate directions.
- By the late 1820s, rising public indignation in the North, called by some ‘ultraism, ‘strengthened antislavery sentiments.’
- And, as do many manifestos, ultraism embraced many other writers prior to the naming of this movement.
Definición de ultraist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.