- Not embarrassed, disconcerted, or ashamed: he was unabashed by the furore his words provokedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Passivity, in the face of such a bold, unabashed show of power from above, appears to be the order of the day.
- This was an unabashed and unconcealed way of hiding the truth from those above!
- The sheer audacity of this album, its unabashed confidence and sense of drama is jaw dropping.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not only does he impersonate Wodehouse, he enters Wodehouse's world and unabashedly corrupts it.
- But it was unabashedly so, since it had in fact been established by the victors in World War II.
- The Associated Press needed to know, so it commissioned an unabashedly unscientific survey of four guys in a bar.