Definición de unabashed en inglés:
Not embarrassed, disconcerted, or ashamed: he was unabashed by the furore his words provoked
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Passivity, in the face of such a bold, unabashed show of power from above, appears to be the order of the day.
- This was an unabashed and unconcealed way of hiding the truth from those above!
- The sheer audacity of this album, its unabashed confidence and sense of drama is jaw dropping.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Not only does he impersonate Wodehouse, he enters Wodehouse's world and unabashedly corrupts it.
- But it was unabashedly so, since it had in fact been established by the victors in World War II.
- The Associated Press needed to know, so it commissioned an unabashedly unscientific survey of four guys in a bar.
Palabras que riman con unabasheduncashed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda