- Not fitting in with the wishes or demands of others; unhelpful: that harsh, unaccommodating man had clearly loved his fatherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Shops are generally unaccommodating and some fast food chains demand proof of purchase and even a small donation in order to use their toilets.
- It saddened me to read Mrs Senior's letter and the unaccommodating tone that was portrayed.
- This mass of towering, buckled stone and fluted snow is the most unaccommodating zone on Earth, and the painter, in his own words, is ‘not trying to force an egotistical or mystical image upon it’.
Más definiciones de unaccommodatingDefinición de unaccommodating en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.