Definición de unaccomplished en inglés:
1Showing little skill: an unaccomplished poet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the oft-times champions struggled to come to terms with rather unaccomplished opponents, and they only scored twice in the opening 14 minutes.
- They call him ‘a disingenuous, unaccomplished liberal.’
- He is an unaccomplished young cleric who has no chance to prosper through the normal channels of scholarly advancement.
2Not accomplished or carried out.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If it's possible to go the moon, it must also be possible to accomplish any unaccomplished goal.
- Within the marble-walled palace there is an aching sense of a mission unaccomplished.
- I was about to leave, my planned interview with Commissioner Regis unaccomplished - he was out - when a furious woman marched in.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda