- 1Showing little skill: an unaccomplished poetMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the oft-times champions struggled to come to terms with rather unaccomplished opponents, and they only scored twice in the opening 14 minutes.
- They call him ‘a disingenuous, unaccomplished liberal.’
- He is an unaccomplished young cleric who has no chance to prosper through the normal channels of scholarly advancement.
- 2Not accomplished or carried out.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If it's possible to go the moon, it must also be possible to accomplish any unaccomplished goal.
- Within the marble-walled palace there is an aching sense of a mission unaccomplished.
- I was about to leave, my planned interview with Commissioner Regis unaccomplished - he was out - when a furious woman marched in.