1Not placed or arranged in a straight line, in parallel, or in correct relative positions: unaligned diagonals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this demonstration, 30 vehicles exhibit unaligned collision avoidance behavior.
- We present a new method for the identification of conserved patterns in a set of unaligned related protein sequences.
- But that quartet of loving and resentful, wounding and forgiveness-begging infighters - sometimes funny, sometimes pathetic, and ultimately tragic - is now a car with unaligned wheels lurching ahead on a bumpy road.
2Not allied with or giving support to a particular organization or cause.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He led Israel out of the bloc of unaligned nations and adopted a pro-Western orientation.
- I draw to the attention of the previous speaker, who claims to be from the only unaligned party, the fact he gave a speech that could have been given by either of the two old parties, and I do not believe that he has examined the bill correctly.
- In that context, could no one be an unaligned refugee?
Palabras que riman con unalignedaffined, behind, bind, blind, find, hind, humankind, interwind, kind, mankind, mind, nonaligned, resigned, rind, unassigned, unconfined, undefined, undersigned, undesigned, unlined, unrefined, unsigned, wynd
Definición de unaligned en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda