Definición de unapologetic en inglés:
Not acknowledging or expressing regret: he remained unapologetic about his decision
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are unswerving and unapologetic about our commitment to saving our native species.
- For a card-carrying liberal, I was surprisingly unapologetic about our decision.
- Plus, they were completely unapologetic and even threatening towards us from beginning to end!
- Example sentences
- There's an honesty and integrity about these films - the filmmakers are just so unapologetically wacky - that makes them refreshing.
- ‘They only came in this morning,’ she says unapologetically.
- I love Courtney because she is unapologetically herself and intimidatingly intelligent despite all the media attempts to make her less so.
Definición de unapologetic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan