- Not acknowledging or expressing regret: he remained unapologetic about his decisionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We are unswerving and unapologetic about our commitment to saving our native species.
- For a card-carrying liberal, I was surprisingly unapologetic about our decision.
- Plus, they were completely unapologetic and even threatening towards us from beginning to end!
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's an honesty and integrity about these films - the filmmakers are just so unapologetically wacky - that makes them refreshing.
- ‘They only came in this morning,’ she says unapologetically.
- I love Courtney because she is unapologetically herself and intimidatingly intelligent despite all the media attempts to make her less so.
Más definiciones de unapologeticDefinición de unapologetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.