- 1(Of a question) not asked: an unasked questionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Otherwise, this staging, full of padding and smart-aleck references, diffuses Wagner's musical power: it is an elemental drama gelded by unasked questions and a lack of ambition.
- The babies kept putting up their hands to answer unasked questions and when I'd call on one of them to answer they would yell out a random word or word related to something I'd said 10 minutes ago.
- Then there were the unasked questions about the Conservative priorities for tax cuts.
- 2 (often unasked for) Not sought or requested: unasked-for advice the memories he had poured unasked into her headMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But passion is born and though undesirable, unasked for, unnecessary like cancer, it takes root.
- There are miracles that happen every day, asked for and unasked for, deserved and undeserved.
Más definiciones de unaskedDefinición de unasked en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.