Definición de unassimilated en inglés:
(Especially of a people, an idea, or a culture) not absorbed or integrated into a wider society or culture: the peoples remain distinct and unassimilated unassimilated migrants from the countryside
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Future generations will inherit a tangle of rancorous, unassimilated, squabbling cultures with no common bond to hold them together, and a certain guarantee of the death of this nation as a harmonious ‘melting pot.’
- The mystery left unanswered is why Germany doesn't take the simpler, more obvious step - allowing immigration, but denying immigrants the welfare benefits that support an unassimilated opposition culture.
- In this instance, what is internalized also persists unassimilated; Keats is absorbed in material he claims to have incorporated, relying on the tale of a Fall precisely when he attempts to displace it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Against middle-class nirvana, we have working-class protest; against the romance of hetero-normative assimilation, we have the resistant strains of unassimilable difference.
- This is especially the case when immigrants are aggressively unassimilable.
- In many ways, she came to embody what I came to consider my ‘Chineseness’ - that foreign, unassimilable, independent core.
Palabras que riman con unassimilatedunreciprocated
Definición de unassimilated en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia