Not able to be avoided, prevented, or ignored; inevitable: the natural and unavoidable consequences of growing old
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Violations are more and more resented in places where previously they had been ignored or seen as unavoidable.
- Friday's reform package was therefore an unavoidable consequence of last year's breakdown.
- Drivers will face unavoidable delays while work is carried out on a new roundabout in Witham.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Inevitability means unavoidability, and if you think about what avoiding means, then you realize that in a deterministic world there's lots of avoidance.
- This leads me to believe that there is a certain amount of preference involved in being homosexual and it is not the unconditional unavoidability that homosexuals suggest.
- Williams has a comparable interrogative edge, a sense of the difficulty of doing justice to the complexity and sheer intractability of reality, and of the unavoidability of tragedy, conflict and fragmentariness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda