- Not having access to the services of a bank or similar financial organization: we know from our own research that there are still 250,000 people in the country who are unbanked (as plural noun the unbanked) the unbanked miss out on the convenience, security, and wealth-building opportunities that financial institutions offerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For most of the unbanked, check-cashing services, supermarkets, and other outlets fill in the blanks.
- Although I am not among the "unbanked," I can identify with them, since sometimes I am close enough to living paycheck-to-paycheck that I need money fast and can't wait for a check to clear at my bank.
- He says that Kenya's unbanked population remains large.
Más definiciones de unbankedDefinición de unbanked en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.