- 1Not able to be believed; unlikely to be true: unbelievable or not, it happenedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the battle field of mind, to live consciously is not only improbable but also unbelievable.
- Perhaps by watching them endlessly we were forcing ourselves to believe the unbelievable.
- Its just that at the time it seemed so far-fetched and unbelievable.
- 2So great or extreme as to be difficult to believe; extraordinary: your audacity is unbelievableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The twins are unbelievable - resilient beyond belief and just inspirational.
- He thinks they have squandered unbelievable and unimaginable opportunities.
- They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. believe it, it is real.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, when in desperation I approached one of the highest offices in the country to facilitate assistance for my children, I was dubbed a liar because of the sheer unbelievability of the situation.
- Is it not in the realms of unbelievability that on an item costing less than €2 there can be a price difference of as much as thirty eight cents between stores in the same town?
- Suspend disbelief as the writers reach new depths of unbelievability, by way of twists and turns that infinitely outstrip series one and two.
- [as submodifier]: he worked unbelievably long hoursMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The second cottage is, unbelievably, even more perfect than the first.
- And as there was a lot of rain last night, the pure clay of the soil was now impossible to shovel and unbelievably heavy.
- So I just sort of let it take it's own course unless it's horribly and unbelievably untrue and offensive.