- 1Not believing someone or something; incredulous: Drew could only stand there, wide-eyed and unbelievingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I have known people on the verge of surgery for cancer or bypass surgery who have been declared healed by their unbelieving doctors.
- I blinked, unbelieving, at a churning mass of flames fully 2000-ft across.
- Unbelieving, wide-eyed tourists pressed their noses up to the cage to get a better look.
- 1.1Having no religious beliefs, or not following a particular religion: they were to preach to the unbelieving peopleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Jesus said the unbelieving world will know Christians by their love for each other.
- But the ministers I called on were all unbelieving men and modernists.
- The example of St George, his faith and his courage, are needed today in a wicked and unbelieving world.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As I stood there staring disconsolately, unbelievingly, into the pot, what I saw there was not cooking water but a kind of elemental cream of asparagus soup.
- ‘No,’ Edward said unbelievingly, ‘There's no way.’
- Hannah gaped unbelievingly at what he carried.