- Not blessed: to us, unblessed with our own children, he was almost a sonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Left unclaimed and unblessed, biotechnology is frightening.
- They considered the skinny, the pale and the flabby with the same mixture of contempt, disdain and pity that a prim Christian mother feels for a single teenage girl and her unblessed bastard in a hand-me-down pushchair.
- The Synod will not lift a claw to defend an unblessed planet.
Más definiciones de unblessedDefinición de unblessed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.