verbo (past and past participle unbuilt)
- 1 [with object] Demolish or destroy (something, especially a building).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We now need institutions and policies that will unbuild that.
- Also shown on flat-screen monitors was documentation of a performance, for friends and family back home, in which a wooden model of the mill was built and unbuilt in a single day; participants dressed in period costume.
- 2 (as adjective unbuilt) Not yet built or built on: the houses remain unbuiltMás ejemplos en oraciones
- 40 projects, both built & unbuilt, from the recent Urban Space by Design competition are included in this exhibition.
- Libeskind apparently makes no distinction between unbuilt and built projects.
- Beyond the original buildings of the center that are still owned by the developer, and which have sustained destination office uses well, the lots designated for live/work developments have remained unbuilt.
Más definiciones de unbuildDefinición de unbuild en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.