Definición de unbuild en inglés:
verbo (past and past participle unbuilt)
1 [with object] Demolish or destroy (something, especially a building).
- We now need institutions and policies that will unbuild that.
- Also shown on flat-screen monitors was documentation of a performance, for friends and family back home, in which a wooden model of the mill was built and unbuilt in a single day; participants dressed in period costume.
2 (as adjective unbuilt) Not yet built or built on: the houses remain unbuilt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- 40 projects, both built & unbuilt, from the recent Urban Space by Design competition are included in this exhibition.
- Libeskind apparently makes no distinction between unbuilt and built projects.
- Beyond the original buildings of the center that are still owned by the developer, and which have sustained destination office uses well, the lots designated for live/work developments have remained unbuilt.
Definición de unbuild en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan