Definición de unceasing en inglés:
Not coming to an end; continuous: the unceasing efforts of the staff
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If we ask ourselves this question, we often feel forced into answering that we could rejoice in God's continued, unceasing presence.
- Dr. Manette goes to tend to the sister; she continues her unceasing cry for the next twenty-six hours.
- A round of applause was heartily given to Barbara Harris for her unceasing efforts as president for the last two years and members will be glad to know that she is recovering well from her knee replacement operation.
incessant, ceaseless, unending, endless, never-ending, interminable, non-stop, constant, continuous, continual, uninterrupted, unabated, unabating, unremitting, relentless, unrelenting, unrelieved, sustained, persistent, lasting, eternal, perpetual;
unfaltering, unflagging, untiring, unwearied, unwavering, unswerving, undeviating, persevering, dogged, tireless, indefatigable
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One man held his attention for a few seconds, firing his gun once, twice, three times, four times, five times; relentless and unceasingly straight into the target down at the end of the shaft.
- Mark didn't move at all, he just continued to stare unceasingly at her father.
- Nevin was, as ever, all ‘heart’ and drive and worked unceasingly in the Carlow cause.
Palabras que riman con unceasingGissing • unconvincing
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán