- Remove the chains fastening or securing (someone or something): they returned, unchained Tom and took him upstairs she felt free, unchained by responsibilitiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Corrections Department rules dictate that inmates taken for medical care must be shackled and guarded, although they unchained Provencio's legs on Friday.
- Finally, the prisoner was unchained and laid out on the floor of his cell.
- Now, say the man is unchained and allowed to walk around the cave.
Más definiciones de unchainDefinición de unchain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.