Not able to be disputed, opposed, or defeated: the unchallengeable truth of these basic facts
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Government officials have also challenged high court rights to have any review power over the issue of detention or preventative orders, declaring that the regime's authority is absolute and unchallengeable.
- These powers include unrestricted and essentially unchallengeable authority to arrest and kill people in ‘carrying out their duties.’
- However, that it is now a constitutional document of some sort is an unchallengeable assertion within the New Zealand context.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most Germans saw their culture as unchallengeably bourgeois-liberal.
- You might say those are the only two unchallengeably true facts that apply to every human being on this planet.
- He clearly and unchallengeably stands out as the purest great man in universal history.
Definición de unchallengeable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.