Definición de unchanging en inglés:
Not changing; remaining the same: the party stood for unchanging principles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She has remained still, unchanging, as change has swept through the world around her.
- Just as the beauty of movie stars cannot last very long, the standards of outward beauty have never remained unchanging.
- Such patriotism was remarkably sustained, though not unchanging, continuing through to the end of the war.
consistent, constant, regular, even, uniform, unvarying, predictable, stable, steady, fixed, permanent, perpetual, eternal;
sustained, lasting, persistent, uninterrupted, continuous, continual, ceaseless, incessant, unceasing, never-ending, non-stop, interminable, unabating, unabated, unrelieved, unremitting, relentless
- Example sentences
- God may unchangingly bring about historical changes.
- In narratives by English writers from the time of Margery Kempe, the litany of discomfort, hazard, and mortal peril echoes almost unchangingly down the centuries, muting fainter sounds of pleasure.
- In this context, there have been few studies of the Paris region, since urban and economic geographers have been reluctant to analyze a metropolis that has been described as unchangingly monocentric.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan