1Not professing Christianity or its teachings.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are decidedly unchristian aspects such as reincarnation (of the elves) and the ancestor worship many of the characters indulge in.
- ‘The church must repudiate once and for all the unchristian formula of male superiority-female inferiority,’ wrote Sheila D. Collins.
- Given the struggles of parents in a society whose manners and morals are largely unchristian, which was the case in the late fourth century as it is now, this severity seems excessive.
unchristianly adjetivo& adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He flayed the killers of the minister stressing further that Ige must not be mourned in an unchristianly manner.
- I could have sworn you threw me a dirty look as you passed me, which then caused me to act very unchristianly later down the road.
- But Francine unchristianly snubs viewers on her corner and contemplates the wall.
Palabras que riman con unchristianChristian
Definición de unchristian en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda