- 1Officially exclude (someone) from participation in the Christian sacraments; excommunicate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Midlife, he was unchurched, and his excommunication placed him in a state of dejection.
- 1.1Deprive (a building) of its status as a church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At one time it was unchurched altogether, then restored to a certain status, and again Cromwell degraded the venerable pile to the level of a stable.
Más definiciones de unchurchDefinición de unchurch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.