Definición de uncivil en inglés:
Discourteous; impolite: he’d been short and uncivil with her
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But, you know, I don't think we're serving our nation well by allowing the discourse to become so uncivil that people say - use words that they shouldn't be using.
- This is the final straw, and, much out of character, I launch into a tirade against these annoying, impolite, uncivil people.
- Instead the only letters that should be excluded from the public view are those (for obvious and practical reasons) that are illegible, libelous, uncivil, slanderous, vulgar or duplicates.
impolite, rude, insulting, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, bad-mannered, ill-mannered, impertinent, impudent, ill-bred, ungallant, unchivalrous, ungracious, brusque, tart, sharp, short, curt, offhand, gruff, surly, sullen, churlish, uncouth, ungentlemanly, unladylike, boorish, oafish, loutish, rough, coarse, vulgar
- Example sentences
- I contend that other reason TSE has been treated so uncivilly is that environmentalist organisations have developed considerable political power by relying heavily on Mencken's exhortation to exploit imaginary hobgoblins.
- Instead we happily divert to supposed ‘safe’ spots, there to be uncivilly mugged or traffic-maimed.
- The boy insisted his master had beaten him with a piece of wood ‘uncivilly and threatened to treat him so as he would remember for the rest of his life.’
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan