- (Of an atom or molecule) not combined in a complex: uncomplexed RNAMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The geochemical mobility of a substance can be increased if the resulting complex is less strongly adsorbed than the uncomplexed constituents.
- Crystallographic studies of hen egg lysozyme in the complexed and uncomplexed state reveal only small conformational changes and, hence, conformational flexibility of the reactants during association was not addressed in this work.
- To determine how much of this is intrinsic curvature and how much is ligand-induced bending requires structures of the complexed and uncomplexed forms of the DNA.
Más definiciones de uncomplexedDefinición de uncomplexed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.