- (Especially of an emotion) not concealed; obvious: Sophia looked around her with unconcealed curiosityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In performing that valuable service, Friedman has also acquired something of a reputation as a cheerleader for globalisation, a development in human history he embraces with unconcealed enthusiasm.
- Aside from their unconcealed disdain for the ruling clerics in Tehran, they are characterized by an intense nationalism and not a little intergroup disagreement over where Iran should be headed.
- Even Gough's unconcealed fury at not having been included in England's one-day squad for the tours of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka could bring Yorkshire the win they so desperately needed to keep alive their hopes of avoiding the drop.
Más definiciones de unconcealedDefinición de unconcealed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.