Not subject to any conditions: unconditional surrender
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If war is a matter of national survival, then the only acceptable outcome is unconditional surrender.
- There must be more to things than just conditional attachment or unconditional detachment.
- Subjection is unconditional and must not be re-evaluated in the light of experience.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then there is love you have for your spouse or significant other - it tends to be unconditional to a point - but in most cases, you do choose who you love and so that unconditionality is limited.
- Trust, by contrast, emerges only as an element of a very particular type of unconditionality, one based upon the autonomous acts of individuals.
- A fierce battle must be fought against this situation in the National Socialist spirit, and this spirit cannot be allowed to be suffocated by humanizing, Christian ideas that suppress its unconditionality…
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|con¦di¦tion¦al
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda