Definición de uncontrolled en inglés:
Not controlled: some uncontrolled children rather marred the proceedings in mice, the growth was uncontrolled and resembled cancer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Loss of p53 control leads to uncontrolled growth and is associated with more aggressive tumours.
- Ravel depicted a culture spinning out on control with uncontrolled kinetic energy.
- He behaved like a spoiled brat, his power unchecked and uncontrolled.
unrestrained, unconstrained, unrestricted, unchecked, unbridled, uncurbed, unlimited, unfettered, untrammelled, uninhibited, unconfined, unimpeded, unhampered, unbounded, unsuppressed, undisciplined, out of control, out of hand, rampant, wild, runaway, incontinent, immoderate, intemperate
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Near Freder, upon the illuminated mosaic floor, cowered the little drink-mixer, sobbing uncontrolledly.
- The Skylab example can be used again, since it uncontrolledly re-entered the atmosphere in July of 1979, scattering some 20 tons of debris on Australia and the Indian Ocean.
- He was standing in front of his mirror, looking at his terrible face with the mustache that had been growing uncontrolledly for already more than three days.
Palabras que riman con uncontrolledbehold, bold, cold, enfold, fold, foretold, gold, hold, mould (US mold), old, outsold, scold, self-controlled, sold, told, undersold, unpolled, uphold, withhold, wold
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda