- 1Not publicly announced, admitted, or acknowledged: undeclared warMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He took no notice, having quickly come to realise that such near-death experiences were a daily occurrence in central London, where car drivers and cyclists lived in a permanent state of undeclared war.
- Now the war is undeclared, but in the future it may come.
- And although it's known that the county lost men in the undeclared wars after that, it's not clear how many.
- 2(Of taxable income or dutiable goods) not declared: undeclared cash transactionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The IRS is also cranky about undeclared income.
- The Revenue has given individuals, who put undeclared income in insurance products to come forward and make a voluntary settlement within the next six weeks.
- If that happened today, the money would have to be declared as a gift and she would have been charged interest and penalties for her undeclared income over the years.
Más definiciones de undeclaredDefinición de undeclared en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.