Definición de undemocratic en inglés:
Not relating or according to democratic principles: an undemocratic regime
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's not just the fact that they're unelected that makes it undemocratic, but the way they are put there.
- The move was denounced by human rights organisations as racist, undemocratic and discriminatory.
- This divide and rule policy has been as crudely mercenary as it has been undemocratic.
- Example sentences
- Party militants who have resisted these policies have been undemocratically repressed and expelled.
- They had controlled the unions undemocratically.
- It had imposed artificial boundaries, undemocratically imposed rulers, and divided people who spoke the same language from one another.
Definición de undemocratic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan