- Fail to report (something, especially news or data) fully: athletes are inclined to under-report their use of drugs (as adjective under-reported) under-reported domestic violenceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The details were strangely under-reported and remain so.
- Unless stated otherwise, these figures come from research, not police statistics, as victims tend to under-report domestic violence to the police.
- She added that in her opinion, hate crime was under-reported and as confidence in reporting hate crime grew, so did the figures.
Más definiciones de under-reportDefinición de under-report en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.