verbo[with object] (usually as adjective underappreciated)
- Fail to value sufficiently highly: one of the jazz world’s most underappreciated artistsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Somewhat more successful are the cuts with guest rappers, most notably a few with the woefully under appreciated Jean Grae.
- A fascinating tale of an under appreciated Australian hero.
- Chris Byrd is a very under appreciated fighter in today's Heavyweight division.
Más definiciones de underappreciateDefinición de underappreciate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.